Baltic Miltech Summit 2018
Baltic Miltech Summit is the first and the only event in the Baltic countries dedicated exceptionally for military technologies. High level public officials, representatives of companies in defence industries and innovative minds from startups, technology companies and many other enterprises will meet to brainstorm new ideas and to discuss the emerging trends in defence and military technologies.
The Summit will be divided into the following sessions:
- B2B meetings – to discover new business opportunities;
- Key note presentations – from present and former officials and industry leading innovators on specific drivers for innovation and needs and on state of the art in defense technologies;
- Panel discussions – providing on opportunity to focus on specific areas and topics aiming at identifying feasible partnership models and key research areas;
- Cyber security workshop;
- Demonstration area – to present prototype, product or service;
- Posters alley;
- VIP guided site visits on the 16th of November to Lithuanian Defense companies, Startups, Universities, R&D centers.
Opportunities for defence industry companies, technology innovators, startups, R&D centers, universities and other participants:
- Demonstration area. App. 350 square meters, visible 270 degrees area will be dedicated to the companies that want to present their products or services, demonstrate a prototype, or show a presentation. Every company will have up to 30 minutes for the presentation.
- Poster avenue. It is a possibility to promote the organization’s achievements, innovations, and manufactured goods on a poster. The poster avenue will be located in front of the conference entrance. Service fee for poster design and print is 300 Eur.
- Site visits. Tours for the event’s guests are planned on the 16th of November. During the site visit, an organization will have an hour to tour guests around the manufacturing facilities, exchange contacts and discuss on the collaboration possibilities. One visit should take up to 1 hour. Participation in this activity is free of charge.
- B2B meetings.
3 main goals of the event are:
– To boost innovation in emerging defence and military technologies through cross-border collaboration & partnerships;
– To create a dynamic business opportunities, mil-tech platform for military professionals, R&D centers, entrepreneurs, and government stakeholders;
– To promote development of a regional mil-tech ecosystem.
– Public officials and decisions makers from Baltic states and allies
– Defence industry representatives from NATO countries
– Miltech startups
– Science and technology research and commercialisation centers
Do not miss your chance to be a part of Baltic Miltech Summit 2018 – a very first time organised event, where innovations and new ideas will meet public officials and defence industry representatives!
Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress centre LITEXPO, Laisvės ave. 5, Vilnius, Lithuania
Conference, Exhibition, Forum