Internetinis seminaras. JAV mokesčių teisė užsienio įmonėms: dabartis ir ateitis (anglų k.)
Rugpjūčio 22 d. 16.30-17.30 val. (Lietuvos laiku) „Baltic American Chamber of Commerce“ ir „US Tax & Financial Services“ organizuoja internetinį seminarą apie JAV mokesčių sistemą. Visa informacija apie internetinį seminarą ir registraciją pateikiama žemiau.
JOIN OUR WEBINAR – US TAX LAW FOR FOREIGN COMPANIES: PRESENT AND FUTURE
Do you know what taxes you need to pay when importing to the US?
Do you think you’re currently overpaying tax?
Do you know what US corporate tax changes could mean for you?
SAVE A SEAT at our Webinar to find out more about new US corporate tax legislation and how it affects foreign companies expanding to the US, plus US Customs & Excise Tax and US Sales Tax overview, on August 22, 2018, 09:30-10:30 EST. View in your time zone here.
- Learn the challenges of the required taxes Baltic companies must pay when conducting business in the US
- Learn the tangled web of importing foreign goods, – e-commerce shipments to the USA vs importing goods
- The complexities of Sales tax at the State level
- New US corporate tax legislation – which affects American companies with Foreign Subsidiaries and Foreign companies looking to expand into the USA. Branch office vs regular corporate entity
- When does a foreign national become a US Tax resident subject to US federal income tax
- Learn about the future of the US tax code, and how to create the most value for your company
- Take a look at liability insurance and data protection
Darlene Hart , CEO, US Tax & Financial Services Sàrl, on new US Corporate Tax laws
David Murphy, US Tax lawyer, GDLSK, on US Customs and Excise Issues
Joseph Catalano and Pablo Garciga, Funero & Co, on US Sales Tax issues
Our panelists will address all tax questions after the session.
Details on how to join the webinar will be sent closer the time to your registered email address.